We love feeling balanced and healthy!
Just like us, our pets get out of balance energetically. They are very in tune with us and their environment, so when things change (vacations, new family members, guests, new job, new home, just home from the shelter or injury), they can get out of balance energetically. Being out of balance can lead to illness and more severe problems.
By the time a pet gets sick or shows behavioral changes, their energy bodies have been out of balance for a while.
Benefits to the pet and pet owner:
- Faster healing from veterinary procedures
- Fewer behavior problems
- Less stress from change
- Better performance in shows
- Lower vet bills
I lovingly serve cats, dogs and horses using Reiki, Acupressure, Essential Oils, animal communication and more to bring holistic emotional, mental, physical and spiritual balance.
Distance Reiki $60 per hour (includes 15 minute human to human conversation to see what’s up with your pet, 35 minutes of Reiki healing, 10 minutes of human to human debrief).
CONTACT ME for more information
The results dogs, cats and horses (and their people) have reported:
- I can move more freely
- I’m more comfortable in my new situation
- I understand what is going on now
- I am able to really relax
- I’m less shy and more friendly
If you are a veterinarian
I would love to partner with you to bring this compliment to your practice. The benefits to you are:
- Build your reputation as a holistic vet
- Allow you to focus on what you do best
- Animals will recover faster from illness or procedures
- Animals will be less stressed in the office (I can even work with you during the exam)
I view energy healing as a compliment to traditional veterinary practices.*
- Reiki Master
- Acupressure for Animals – Intermediate Level
- Essential Oils – reading and practice, learning more all the time
- QiGong Level II
- Healing Touch for Animals Level 1
- Animal Communication
- Essential Oils available (Young Living)
- Over 500 hours helping cats and dogs through the emotional and physical transitions of surrender to animal shelters through adoption or euthanasia.
The animals guide me to the energy healing modality they most need.
Face to face healing in the greater Twin Cities, MN. Distance healing throughout the world.
*Energy healing is not a replacement for veterinary medicine. A referral from a qualified veterinarian is required in Minnesota and other states.
Most animals prefer the comfort and familiarity of their own homes. To keep your pet healthy and happy, I offer the following services in the Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN area.
- Face to face full service energy healing (using Reiki, Healing Touch, Acupressure, animal communication and more) in your home (within 20 miles of Eagan, MN) – $75 per hour
- Distance Reiki $60 per hour (includes 15 minute human to human conversation to see what’s up with your pet, 35 minutes of Reiki healing, 10 minutes of human to human debrief).
- Essential Oils – Raindrop Therapy 1 oz bottle $40
Energy medicine arises out of centuries of wisdom from different cultures around the world. Energy medicine is the art and science of fostering physical, psychological and spiritual health and vitality. Keeping the energy channels in the body open and flowing creates optimal health and prevents dis-ease.
Your pet’s energy body can become compromised when change happens in the home (moving, family members leaving, emotionally charged times, new pets, etc.). They pick up on all of your emotions and stress. By the time they get sick or show behavioral changes, their energy bodies have been out of balance for a while.
Physiological Response to Energy Healing
This article describes how the body responds to healing energies (Reiki, Healing Touch, Acupressure, QiGong, Essential Oils and more) during an energy session with an animal (or human).
- Energy healing initiates relaxation to the body.
- This relaxation response releases endorphins in the brain.
- Endorphins relax the muscles.
- Relaxed muscles create more space between the cells providing increased circulation.
- Increase blood flow elevates oxygen levels in the body and allows nutrients to be absorbed more efficiently.
- Enzymes build for proper digestion.
- Hormones regulate the strengthen the body’s constitution.
- Toxins release from the body.
- Healthy cells begin to regenerate.
- A sense of well-being is established which promotes healing.
When the body has a stable physiology, the immune system is regulated which affect the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual facets of the body’s energy field supporting self-healing.
SARA (Shelter Animal Reiki Association) has been a key source of information and support for bringing my energy healing to the Animal Humane Society here in Minnesota. I highly recommend their books and organization to anyone wanting to provide this invaluable work to shelter animals.
My 12 year old cat, Mr. Bing was diagnosed with Hypercalcemia in July 2012. The cause was either a malfunctioning parathyroid gland or cancer. All of these required expensive invasive surgery and follow up treatment. Since he was already very sensitive to any kind of shot, I choose not to put him through surgery. My vet didn’t expect him to live more than 6 months since this disease affects all of the vital organs. Since, I did want to make him as comfortable as possible, my vet showed me how to use essential oils and I did regular acupressure and Reiki on him. After nearly losing him to weight loss and dehydration 3 times, he miraculously bounced back. We are now a year plus past his diagnosis and he is holding his own at 9 pounds, playing again and comes to me when he wants healing.
Follow my blog posts for regular updates about Mr. Bing.